QA Addendum Notifications will be emailed out at the start of each week.
If you receive a notification email please complete the required QA information as soon as possible.
Please follow the instructions below:
To do an addendum please do the following:
Login to MEDS
Go to FIND
for Type of call hit TRANSMITTED
You should see all of your Transmitted calls
Pick the call listed in the email. Hit EDIT PCR
An addendum page will pop up. Fill out the requested information and submit.
If the call is over 30 days old you will not see it in MEDS any longer and must use a paper QA Addendum Form located at your station. Fill out the form and put it in the station mail box for pick up.
St 8, 9 and 12 have openings. Please apply if interested.
PARKED CALL PROCESS:
1. Each crew member must login.
2. Go to FIND at the top of the page.
3. Hit FIND, the next thing that pops up is type of call - pick PARKED
4. Hit FIND PCRS on the lower right side of the screen.
5. Any PARKED calls will pop up. You must either complete and transmit the call or put DELETE in the case# so that admin can delete the call.
6. Once all calls have been completed by you, If you have any that need to be deleted please contact your field supervisor who will have to login as an administrator and delete the calls.
Click the button below to see older posts
Click the button below to be directed to the GMR webpage containing the latest information on the corona virus
Click the button below to be directed to the LA County EMS webpage containing the latest information on the corona virus